How to deactivate aircel BH121LOC1 pack trick to deactivate

How to deactivate aircel rs 1 pack  BH121LOC1
Question :- Around 2 days on my Aircel no. Every night at around, I get a message, " BH121LOC1" has been renewed on your number" and Rs 1 get deducted. I talked to customer care executive at 198. They told me to try this number *122*22#. But every time I get a message "subscription deactivation failed".  I also tried a number 155223(as told by customer care executive) but it tells that my number is not subscribed to any services. Customer care executives say that they cannot help it. What should I do? I also want my balance credited back to my number

Ans:-
Step:- 1.  Just it's simple dial *121*001#
Step2:-. Otherwise you may call your customer care by dialing 121
👍👍👍
💐💐💐
🎂🎂🎂
About aircel - Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offers voice and 2G, 3G and 4G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. Wikipedia

Headquarters: Gurugram

Parent organizations: Maxis CommunicationsApollo Hospitals


How to deactivate aircel BH121LOC1 pack trick to deactivate How to deactivate aircel BH121LOC1 pack trick to deactivate Reviewed by Akhilesh Kumar Singh on 17:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.